- Case Studies
- Technical Sheets
- Services Summaries
- Journal Publications
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our expanding team.
This exciting BD Executive role requires a committed self-starter who is driven to respond proactively to business opportunities and creatively grow the CML business. The role requires excellent communication, problem-solving and influencing skills as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a small but growing team.
• Revenue generation for assigned territories to agreed levels
• Account management of client accounts
• New business development, to grow and enhance the CML business in assigned territories
• Arranging client meetings and attending business events
• Reporting progress through our business development infrastructure
We envisage candidates for this exciting position will have some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Scientific background, to BSc level or beyond
• Previous experience in a business development role within a chemical, pharmaceutical or life sciences environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to travel as required to develop business opportunities
Salary & Location
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including a company pension scheme. Dependent on experience this role may be company or home office based, though frequent attendance at the company’s sites would be expected.
Deadline for Applications
We request applications are submitted by 15th May 2017 – please email a covering letter & CV to:
For an informal discussion of the role, please email in the first instance: