- Case Studies
- Technical Sheets
- Services Summaries
- Journal Publications
We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to lead on our European operations.
This exciting BD Executive role requires a committed self-starter who is driven to respond proactively to business opportunities and creatively grow the CML business, specifically in Europe. The role requires excellent communication, problem-solving and influencing skills as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a small but growing team. The role may suit an individual with a technical background, with some customer-facing experience, who is now looking to develop their career with a commercial focus, at a particularly exciting stage of the company’s development.
• Revenue generation for assigned territories (Europe) to agreed levels
• Account management of client accounts
• New business development, to grow and enhance the CML business in assigned territories (Europe)
• Arranging client meetings and attending business events
• Reporting progress through our business development infrastructure
We envisage candidates for this exciting position will have some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Scientific background, to BSc level or beyond
• Previous experience in a customer-facing/BD role within a chemical, pharmaceutical or life sciences environment, though candidates with a strong desire to now develop this area of your career after laboratory experience would also be considered
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to travel as required to develop business opportunities
Salary & Location
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including a company pension scheme. Dependent on experience, this role may be company or home office based, though frequent attendance at the company’s sites would be expected.
Deadline for Applications: We request applications are submitted by 15th October 2017.
If you are interested in applyng for the role, please send your CV, with a covering letter to