In 2003 Charnwood Molecular relocated from Loughborough University into premises containing three newly refurbished laboratories, fully equipped for carrying out research chemistry.
In 2012, to serve the growing demand for our medicinal chemistry services, we expanded into an additional state-of-the-art research facility within BioCity, Nottingham, where the company has continued to grow significantly. Here, our experienced medicinal chemists undertake our clients’ Lead Finding and Lead Optimisation programs to rigorous standards.
Our specialised equipment includes:
For Single Compound Synthesis
• Reactors up to 10 litre capacity operating from –78 to +200 ° C
• Buchi BEP280 autoclave system working up to 10 bar
• Ozone Generator
• Miniclave 50mL/300mL at 10 bar
• Parr 50-300mL steel autoclaves
• Rayonet RMR-200 Photochemical Reactor
• Radleys Lara reactor system, 1-10L