What Information Do We Collect?
In the course of our activities we may collect and store the following information, this is done in the legitimate interests of our company carrying out “business as usual”:
• Your name and the company that you represent.
• Your contact information including your email address.
• Other information relevant to enquiries that you have made to our company about our services.
What Do We Do With the Information That We Collect?
The information that we collect helps us to understand your needs as a customer, and helps us to provide you with a better service. Specific reasons for us to collect such data include:
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our services.
• We may occasionally send out promotional emails to the email address that we hold for you. We do this specifically because we believe that you have a genuine interest in keeping up with the development of our business and the services that we offer. These email newsletters will include our latest news, the introduction of new service offerings, events that we are involved with and other related information that we think you may find interesting and relevant.
• We may need to contact you by email, phone or mail in relation to work (or potential work) that you or your company have discussed with us, or engaged us to undertake, either now or in the past.
• To fulfil our contracts to your organisation.
How Do We Treat Your Personal Information?
Please note that Charnwood Molecular will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information (e.g. email address) to any third parties, unless we are required to do so by law.
Following our internal GDPR audit, we can confirm that your personal information will be securely stored.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, including your active engagement with our direct marketing information, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletters, or by writing / emailing us at:
Our Email Newsletters and Tracking
We may track the active engagement of our client base with our Email Newsletters so that we can tell how much traffic those emails later send to our website. We may track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. We use this information to try to understand “open and click rates” on our emails, and to try and improve our communications.
If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should unsubscribe from the Charnwood Molecular newsletter and any additional marketing communications.
External Links That Appear on Our Website
Our website or newsletters may contain links to external websites that we believe are of genuine interest to our customer base. Please note that we have no control over the content of external websites and how they are controlled and operated – Charnwood Molecular accepts no responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information shared by you when visiting these external websites and these sites are not governed by our own privacy statement.
The content of our website is given for general information purposes only, and does not constitute professional advice or a contract between us. We cannot accept, directly or indirectly, any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on any information on this site – you should take appropriate professional advice before taking a course of action based on the information provided by us.
We cannot warrant that this website and any downloads reach you virus-free due to the open nature of the internet. You should take all appropriate precautions for your own safety, including the use of anti-virus software.
Copyright © 2018 Charnwood Molecular Ltd. All rights reserved.